MP-HUDE2-4K is a small size HDMI2.0 audio de-embedder with 1 HDMI input, 1 HDMI output, and three kinds of audio outputs. It is designed to extract audio from 4K HDMI signal via stereo balanced L/R audio, analog RCA, and coaxial digital audio output ports. It supports [email protected]/4:4:4 HDR, EDID & CEC pass through, and the transmission rate is up to 18Gbps. Moreover, there are three audio modes can be chosen in order to be compatible with various audio processing device.
- Supports stereo balanced L/R audio, analog RCA, and coaxial digital audio output ports.
- Supports three audio modes PASS, BITSTREAM, and PCM.
- HDMI input supports HDCP2.2, and the output supports HDCP1.4.
- Supports HDMI2.0 [email protected]/4:4:4 HDR, EDID & CEC pass through.
- The transmission rate is up to 18Gbps.
- Coax digital audio supports LPCM 2CH, Dobly Digital 2/5.1CH, DTS 2/5.1CH
- Supports HDMI High Bit Rate(HBR) audio pass through
|Input connector||(1) 19-pin type-A female HDMI 2.0, HDCP2.2|
|Output connector||(1) 19-pin type-A female HDMI 2.0, HDCP1.4|
|Output||(1) Stereo balanced audio L/R; (1) Analog audio L+R ; (1) COAX|
|Output connector||(1) 5-Pin phoenix connector; (1) RCA ; (1) Coaxial audio connector|
|Stereo analog audio format||PCM|
|Coax digital audio format||LPCM 2CH, Dobly Digital 2/5.1CH, DTS 2/5.1CH|
|Max data rate||18Gbit/s|
|Max resolution||4Kx2K60Hz 4:4:4|
|Work Temperature||-10~ 55℃|
|Reference humidity||10% ~ 90%|
|Power consumption||3 W (Max)|
|Power supply||Input: 100VAC~240VAC, 50/60Hz; Output: 12VDC 1A|
|Dimension (W*H*D)||129mm x 21.5 mm x77 mm|