MPX1616-NT is a high-performance video and audio modular matrix switcher supporting max 16 input signal sources and 16 output display synchronously. It supports different video signals with cross switching. Every video or audio signal is transmitted and switched independently to decrease signal attenuation. It supports various changeable cards including HMDI, VGA and HDBaseT etc. Users can choose to insert different signal card for different application. It boasts power off memory and audio signal can be switched separately or jointly with video signal. With its flexible design, MPX1616-NT can be used for different project and tend to be an all-in-one solution. It is the combo solution for multimedia conference rooms, control rooms, broadcasting rooms, shopping center etc. It will handle all the audiovisual management, including the switching, driving, scaling etc.
- Modular chassis with configurable I/O slots, ranging from 4x4 to 16x16.
- Various I/O cards, includes HDMI, HDBaseT and VGA cards (Compatible with YUV, YC & CVBS.) to configure any matrix.
- Truly cross-point switching, any input to any output, regardless signal format.
- Support HDMI1.4a, support 3D.
- Integrated HDBaseT technology.
- Controllable via button, RS232 & optional TCP/IP, also compatible with 3rd parties control.
- HDCP compliant.
- LCD display.