MPTP-T70S-H2 is an ultra thin HDMI2.0 Extender consist of transmitter and receiver. It extends 1080p/4K HDMI signal over CAT5e/CAT6a cable up to 70m 40m (PoC), and enables IR and RS232 pass through to control source or display device remotely. It also adopt a Visually Lossless Video Compression technology (VLC) to ensure the HD lossless transmission of HDR and 4K@ 60Hz/4:4:4 over CAT5e/CAT6a cable.
- Supports 4K/UHD/60Hz/4:4:4
- Supports HDMI2.0 & HDCP2.2, and is backward compatible to the previous version.
- Maximum transmission distance is up to 40m for 4Kx2K, and 70m for 1080p.
- Supports CEC, IR and RS232 pass-through for long-distance control.
- Supports bi-directional PoC for simplified wiring.
- Supports HDR.
- Features DIP switcher for choosing RS232 mode: Control, Update A, Update B.
|Input||HDMI IN||HDBT IN|
|Output||HDBT OUT||HDMI OUT|
|Control Ports||IR IN, IR OUT, RS232||IR IN, IR OUT, RS232|
|Transmission Mode & Distance||HDBaseT; 1080p ≤ 70 m; 4K×2K ≤ 40m|
|Resolution||Up to 4K×[email protected] 4:4:4|
|HDMI Standard||HDMI2.0 & HDCP2.2|
|Power Consumption||14W (max)|
|Humidity||0% ~ 90%|
|Power Supply||Input: 100VAC~240VAC, 50/60Hz; Output: 12VDC 2A|
|Dimension (W*H*D)||115mm x 12 mm x 84mm||115mm x 12 mm x 84mm|
|Net Weight (g)||240g||240g|