MP-IP300TR is a network AV Transceiver with HDMI input and output up to resolution 4K@60Hz 4:4:4, HDR. It is designed for HDMI transmission over IP network with control signals at distance up to 100m over CATx cable. It works with one control PC (Wake on LAN) and one 10GbE Switch to control a variety of functions. It provides one of the most advanced IP Streaming solutions on the market utilizing BlueRiver™ technology, which synergizes various IP/AV standards to work together as one. It combines a variety of 4K IP technologies and features under one unified protocol using a simplified topology.
- BlueRiver™ technology. Flexible used as either transmitter or receiver.
- Streams uncompressed video with zero latency, and control, with the flexibility of transmitting them together or to separate network destinations.
- Supports HDMI input and output video resolution up to 4K@60Hz 4:4:4 8bit,1080P 3D.
- 18Gbps high bandwidth an d supports HDR 10 and Dolby Vision
- Transports RS232 and IR signal to any units by using Unicast or Broadcast IPV4 protocol or local control by API server.
- MP IP300TR series are configurable HDCP 2.2 compliant
- Supports arbitrary Multi view layout.
- Support s Video Wall mode up to 5x5 screens
- Selectable output resolutions up to 4K scaling ability.
- Transmitter route HDMI audio as an indep endent streaming for receiverembedding.
- BlueRiver™ Series is compatible with SDVoE, offering zero latency AV over IP with true 4K@ 60 and video processing.
|Video Input||(1) HDMI|
|Video Input Connector||(1) Type-A female HDMI|
|HDMI Input Resolution||Up to 4Kx2K@60Hz 4:4:4 8bit|
|Video Output||(1) HDMI|
|Video Output Connector||(1) Type-A female HDMI|
|HDMI Output Resolution||Up to 4Kx2K@60Hz 4:4:4 8bit|
|Control||(1) 10G LAN, (1) IR IN, (1) IR OUT, (1) RS232, (1) ETHERNET|
|Control Connector||(2) RJ45, (2) 3.5mm jack, (1) 3-pin terminal block|
|Power Consumption||18W (Max)|
|Operation Temperature||-10 ~ +55|
|Storage Temperature||-25 ~ +70|
|Dimension (W*H*D)||230.0mm x 25mm x 120.0mm|