With MPTP-T70WPT-4K, connect, switch and extend HDMI and 1 VGA + audio input to displays or projectors in conference rooms, classrooms and control centers. Inputs are automatically switched (or manually selected) to permit seamless transfer from one source to the next. Extend signal up to 70 meters (230ft) over a single Category cable. Certified HDBaseT technology for a complete professional installation including HD video, power, RS232 control. This device uses Power over HDBaseT (PoH) to provide the flexibility for powering the transmitter from the receiver at the display over the same Category cable. This product is used with HDBaseT 70M extender Receiver.
- HDBaseT Alliance certified.
- Dual gang Decora form factor with matte anodized aluminum finish.
- Delivers full uncompressed HD video 3D and 4Kx2K (VESA resolutions up to [email protected], and HDTV resolutions up to 2160p) over single Category cable up to 70m(230ft).
- Supports key features of HDMI 1.4 including EPG, EDID, and HDCP.
- Built-in scaling function to automatically match signals to display native resolution.
- PoH (power over HDBaseT) allows powering from the receiver at the display end.
- Locking features for input connectors.
|Input & Output|
|Input||(1) HDMI, (1) VGA, (1) AUDIO, (1) 12V POWER|
|Input Connector||(1) 19-pin Type A female HDMI, (1) HD-15 VGA, (1) 3.5mm mini jack, (1) 2-pin Pluggable Terminal Block|
|Output||(1) HDBaseT, (1) 12V POWER|
|Output Connector||(1) RJ45, (1) 2-pin Pluggable Terminal Block|
|Control Ports||(1) FIRMWARE, (1) RS232|
|Control Connector||(1) Micro USB, (1) 3-pin Pluggable Terminal Block|
|Video Resolution||VGA - up to 1920 x [email protected];
HDMI - up to 4Kx 2K
|Transmission Distance||1080p ≤ 70m; 4Kx2K ≤ 40m|
|HDMI Standard||HDMI 1.4 and HDCP 1.4|
|Power Supply||Input:100V~240V AC; Output: 12VDC 2A|
|Work Temperature||-10 ~ +40℃|
|Reference Humidity||10% ~ 90%|
|Dimension (W*H*D)||104.5mm x 89.0mm x 44.0 mm|