MPTP-T70WPT1H-4K is a HDMI Wallplate Transmitter, which is designed to extend HDMI input signal to far-end display device, and the transmission distance is up to 131ft/40m at 4K and 230ft/70m at 1080P video over a single CATx cable. This Wallplate Transmitter supports CEC, IR and RS232 pass-through. Moreover, 48V PoH allows the transmitter to be powered from a compatible receiver, it also has 12V DC output for powering 3rd party device nearby.
- Supports HDMI signal up to [email protected] 4:2:0 8bit.
- Supports HDMI 1.4 standard and HDCP 2.2 compliant. Ensures display of content-protected media and interoperability with other HDCP compliant devices.
- HDBaseT technology extend HDMI signal 4K up to 131ft/40m and 1080P up to 230ft/70m.
- 10.2Gbps bandwidth.
- Supports RS232 pass-through with HDBaseT connection.
- Supports IR pass-through to extend IR signal to control display device.
- 48V PoH (power over HDBaseT) allows powering from the compatible receiver at the display end.
- Provides 12V DC power supply for other devices.
|Connector||(1) Female type A HDMI|
|HDMI Input Resolution||Up to 4K/[email protected] 4:2:0 8bit|
|Output||(1) HDBT OUT (PoH IN)|
|HDBT Output Resolution||Up to 4K/[email protected] 4:2:0 8bit|
|Control Ports||(1) IR, (1) RS232, (1) IR IN|
|Control Connector||(1) Built-in IR sensor, (1) 3-pin terminal block, (1) 2-pin terminal block|
|Power Ports||(1) 12V DC IN, (1) 12V DC OUT|
|Power Connector||(2) 2-pin terminal blocks|
|Transmission Distance||4K≤131ft/40m, 1080p≤230ft/70m|
|Power Supply||Powered from the compatible receiver by CATx cable.|
|Maximum Power Consumption||9W|
|Opertation Temperature||-5 ~ +55℃|
|Storage Temperature||-25 ~ +70℃|
|Relative Humidity||10% ~ 90%|
|Dimension (W*H*D)||50mm x 103mm x 50mm|