MP-DA8UHD-4K is a HDMI V2.0 1x8 Splitter, which can distribute one HDMI input to eight outputs. The splitter supports HDMI video resolution up to [email protected] 4:4:4, 1080p 3D and multichannel audio formats. Except passing EDID information from the display, there are multiple built-in EDID settings can be selected by the 4-pin DIP switch on the rear panel. CEC technology is adopted to turn on/off displays and adjust volume by the control buttons on the front panel. Moreover, it supports convenient firmware upgrade through Micro-USB port.
- Supports HDMI V2.0 and the video resolution up to [email protected] 4:4:4.
- HDMI input supports HDCP 2.2 and the outputs support HDCP1.4.
- Compatible with HDMI AOC cable, provides up to 5V 200mA power on each output.
- Supports video resolution down-scaling, the 4K input can be automatically degraded to 1080p output for compatibility with 1080p display.
- 18Gbps high bandwidth.
- Advanced EDID management: multiple preset and user defined allowed.
- Built-in equalizer for signal enhancement to avoid signal attenuation in transmission.
- Supports CEC control to turn on/off displays and adjust their volume.
- Provides LEDs to indicate the current operating status and to assist troubleshooting and installation.
- Firmware upgrade by Micro-USB port.
|Input Connector||(1) Female type-A HDMI|
|HDMI Input Resolution||Up to [email protected] 4:4:4 8bit|
|HDMI Output||Supports up to 5V 200mA power for AOC cable|
|Output Connector||(8) Female type-A HDMI|
|HDMI Output Resolution||Up to [email protected] 4:4:4 8bit|
|Control Part||(4) Control buttons; (1) EDID 3-pin DIP switch; (1) EDID 4-pin DIP switch; (1) Micro-USB port|
|Operation Temperature||-5 to +55℃ (+23° to +131°F)|
|Storage Temperature||-25 to +70℃ (-13° to +158°F)|
|Relative Humidity||10% to 90%, Non-condensing|
|Power Supply||Input:100V~240V AC; Output: 12V DC 1A|
|Dimension (W*H*D)||260mm x 20mm x 70mm|